Ever since I started my little online store* almost nine years ago I have wanted to write a blog.
A blog. A place to tie in and, more importantly, share all the terribly fabulous stuff I am lucky enough to come across day to day.
Stick around and we will share with you;
– Clever ways to stay organised with kids
– LOTS of beautiful pictures of stuff that will make you feel happy
– Stuff for your kids to make and do
– Beautiful kids spaces to inspire you
– Me, thinking out loud and sometimes writing before I think
Everyone is welcome here but it’s mostly for mamas. It will hopefully save your sanity some days, remind you we are all in this together and give you some great ideas to keep you and your little one sorted, entertained and inspired.
And you wont find any of those horrid discussions about breast vs bottle or “natural” vs c-section that just leave us all with a big ole dose of mother guilt.
So if that sounds like it might float your little boat, come along for the ride with me.
I promise the scenery will be terribly, terribly fabulous. Cross my heart. x